This holidays is filled with dramas, going out, working and Cambodia trip.
Initial, time spend on working at Comex show.
Next, watching dramas dramas and more dramas.
Cambodia trip for 2 weeks which i ain't blogging about it. I shall just try to upload some photos on.
Last week of holidays
Sunday: Went IMM for lunch and walk walk
Monday: Went movie with Jinxing on house bunny
Tuesday: Went lot 1 with Priscilla followed by Queensway Shopping centre to look for shoes.
Wednesday: Went town ( Hereen and Paragon and Cineleisure) with Priscilla
Thursday: Stay at home watch 《溏心风暴》
Friday: Together with Priscilla, went all the way to Pasir ris to find WEIJIE! and watched painted skin. =)
Tomorrow shall go to my cousin's house at punggol for his daughter, my niece 1st month celebration! (= I bet my nieces and nephew are there and they are so cute! xD
that's all for my brief holidays. I think I will regret in future someday somehow. =/
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment